21-channel Clinical Diagnostic EEG System
- 21 EEG channels + 7 channels to record any physiological signals from EOG to short-latency EP
- state-of-the-art techniques of mathematical analysis
- 11 options to expand the device functions starting from PSG to long-term monitoring
- impedance indication on EEG unit
- standard electrode cap connector
21 EEG Channels + 7 Channels to Record any Physiological Signals from EOG to Short-latency EP
The device is equipped with:
- 21 EEG channels
- 4 polygraphic channels to record any signals from EOG to short-latency EP
- 2 direct current channels (in most cases are used to record data from body position sensors)
- 1 breath channel
- visual, auditory and pattern stimulators
- SpO2 (optional)
State-of-the-art Techniques of Mathematical Analysis
It is possible to analyze any recorded EEG fragment or the whole record (divide into analysis epochs).
Neuron-Spectrum-4/P can record EEG not only within standard 35 Hz range but in wider bandwidth. Hence you can analyze both standard ranges (alpha, beta, delta and theta) and any other user-specified ranges.
The software allows to create 2D and 3D brain maps of the following parameters: EEG amplitude and spectrum power in the whole frequency range or specified frequency ranges, rhythm index, asymmetry, etc. You can perform amplitude, spectral, periodometrical, comparative, correlation and coherent EEG analysis, generate coherence maps. To solve the special scientific tasks, you can use wavelet analysis and independent component analysis.
11 Options to Expand the Device Functions Starting from PSG to Long-term Monitoring
It is possible to expand system functionality by 9 different options which add ERG, PSG, CFM, long-latency EP capabilities.
Impedance Indication on EEG Unit
The EEG device and computer are often placed in different rooms or even at quite long distance from each other. Neuron-Spectrum-4/P has LED indicators that allow to observe the signal quality during the electrode placement at the spot.
Standard Electrode Cap Connector
Neuron-Spectrum-4/P is equipped with standard electrode cap connector. Thus the use of adapters or other facilities to attach the cap is not required.